Wednesday, March 23, 2011

MOTIVATE ME!!!

It's clear I'm in desperate need of motivation.  I just got off of a shift where I was on my feet for 6 hours and I need to go for a run.  It's about to thunderstorm so I can't take music.  My calves are going to be sore almost immediately, and I just want to chill on my couch.  I have over 10 miles logged this week (don't mind the daily mile widget, it starts my week on monday and I haven't been able to change that) so I'm thinking with a 4 mile run tomorrow, and then again on friday I could feel good about my output for the week.  Do you see all the excuses I can make up?  JUST GO RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I drank a beer and ate a lot of pizza last night instead. But I just got a good run in! I am still planning on running from your place to battery park the weekend I'm in town!

    ReplyDelete